Propio can enhance or supplement the language services that your organization provides. Our over-the-phone interpreting service will swiftly connect your clients with interpreters who have been tested in the most-desired skill sets – medical, legal, and others. When your clients connect to the system, they hear YOUR organization’s name as the provider, while we handle the work in the background. It is your brand or label the client sees, and you maintain the relationship with your clients.
Who uses these white-label services from Propio?
- Language service companies who wish to add over-the-phone interpreting to their suite of offerings for existing clientele, or new prospects.
- Language service companies who may already provide some over-the-phone interpreting, but who wish to enhance their outreach with access to qualified interpreters in more than two hundred languages. This is useful in overflow situations, as well as connecting to interpreters in languages of limited diffusion.
- Major call centers or service organizations who are handling large volumes of interpreting work, and reselling these Propio services under their own brand.
How else can Propio Language Services assist us in a white-label capacity?
- Initial training of your staff on the finer points of over-the-phone interpreting advantages and features.
- Full access to marketing materials.
- Competitive wholesale pricing.
- Easy client set-up and fast turnaround – usually two business days – to have your clients up-and-running.
- Assistance in providing data and telephone support when approaching prospective clients.
- Detailed billing information provided from spreadsheets for quick invoicing through your system.
- Ongoing industry information about trends, tricks of the trade, and best practices.
How does our organization get started as white label partners with Propio?
Reach out to us using the Get in Touch form below.
Get in Touch
If you have translation or interpreting needs, Propio is ready to help. Fill out the form below and lets get started.