Propio’s network of independently Contracted Face-to-face Interpreters are proficient in terminology for almost any subject area in more than 100 languages. Since 1998 we have we have been connecting clients with professional and highly-qualified face-to-face interpreters for a variety of settings, including medical appointments, court cases, insurance statements, social service visits, mental health assessments, industrial site tours, business calls, meetings, conferences. Today, we provide on-site interpreters to all of the Kansas City Metropolitan area.
American Sign Language (ASL)
The deaf and hard of hearing community has a unique culture, and requires support from a language service provider who understands that culture. Propio has been providing ASL interpreters to this community since 2011. Providing exceptionally proficient ASL interpreters to the deaf and hard of hearing onsite and via video remote access (VRI) is our passion. Propio contract interpreters go through rigorous vetting process to ensure that we send only the best. Propio is registered with Kansas Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (KCDHH).
Prior scheduling is required. Let us know as far in advance as possible. Click on this link to schedule an on-site interpreter: Schedule On-site Interpreter
“The customer service has been excellent, both over-the-phone and in person. When I have asked for information or special services, Propio has responded promptly. Staff members are able to connect with a telephone interpreter “The customer service has been excellent, both over-the-phone and in person. When I have asked for information or special services, Propio has responded promptly. Staff members are able to connect with a telephone interpreter within a short period of time.”
Bev – Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- “I would be completely lost without Propio. I consider Propio a necessity for our clinic to function. The staff is very professional. I greatly appreciate the service!”
Lori – Wyandotte County Health Department
- “Propio provides an outstanding level of service. Their staff is always professional and responsive to our needs.”
Carol – HP Enterprise Services
- “We have worked with Propio Language Services for 11 years. Our experiences with their service have been very positive. The interpreters present themselves very professionally over the phone. The customer service is top notch. We are able to reach administrative staff when needed to discuss any questions. I highly recommend Propio.”
Debra – Johnson County Health Department
- “I know that so many times people only offer comments when there is something that comes up which does not meet their expectations or if they have experienced something negative. I would just like to take a moment to do the opposite and offer some praise for Propio Language Services. I have to tell you, I use them often, usually at least once a day. I am very pleased with the service I've received.”
Amanda – Children's Mercy Health Partners
- “We have utilized Propio's services for several years and have greatly appreciated the ease of your telephonic equipment. We recommend to anyone the use of your services.”
Carol – KU Medical Center